Legend has it that the devil built this bridge. The first Devil’s Bridge was built in the 13th century but was destroyed one stormy night by the swollen Reuss River. The present-day bridges afford amazing views into the deep Schöllenen Gorge. In 1950, Heinrich Danioth pained a fresco of the devil on the rock. Enjoy an impressive view of both bridges and the gorge from the Schöllenen circular route.
Kontaktne informacijeDaljnje informacije: