Radna vremena Zima
- 08:30 - 16:45
- 43 km
- 38 km
- 3 km
- 84 km
- The PEAK WALK's building, the first bridge in the world connecting two peaks to each other.
-Villars-Gryon ski area is doubling its SNOW-MAKING CAPACITY to cover all the main ski pistes in the ski area.
- TABLES AND SITTING PLACES on the top of the Petit Chamossaire and of Chaux Ronde.
- SNOWPARK FOR BEGINNERS on the blue slope of Chaux Ronde and extension of the GLACIER 3000 SNOWPARK.
- Free skipass for SENIOR from 78 years old.
- Creating of an AVALANCHE TRAINING CENTER in Bretaye.
- Installation of a 360 degrees LIVECAM with zoom on the top of Petit Chamossaire.
Our ski resort connects 5 skiing regions and thus offers more than 212 km of slopes: Villars-Gryon-Meilleret-Glacier 3000 are accessible with one ticket, our «Alpes Vaudoises» from 3 days on.
A very varied ski area, offering something for everyone from trails for children (free access for children under 9 years of age) with a moving carpet, carrousel and rope tow, to trails for skilled skiers, not to mention the magnificent snowpark on the Chaux-Ronde trail, Villars-Gryon is an ideal destination for spending unforgettable winter holidays with your family.
At Bretaye, the «Villars Ski Open» goes on all winter long. It is a popular race open to all and including all disciplines. Enjoy a great time with your family!
The ski schools of Villars and Gryon offer group lessons and private lessons, with fully qualified instructors, for learning or perfecting ski and snowboard skills.