Enjoy your holidays with moments filled with luxury
„More space“ – this is the new philosophy of the Premium Activehotel Bergkönig, which has seen major changes for guests. The results are there to be seen and discovered. More space for living, more space for enjoyment, more space for wellness and more space for activity – in short: more space for a holiday which leaves nothing to be desired.
Here you can treat yourself to luxury and benefit from many Premium advantages and inclusive services such as our location in the heart of the Stubai Valley.
Authentic and comfortable
The whole hotel is just as genuine as the host and her team. Everywhere you feel the charm of the region and you realize that not only is a high value placed on the visual appearance but also on comfort, cosiness and high-quality materials.
Enjoy your stay:
- at the welcoming and cosy log fire in the lounge
- with a satisfying drink at the hotel bar
- with sunshine in your heart on the impressive terrace
- with delicious specialities in the traditional „Stube“
- or with coffee and cake in the conservatory
Family Siller the Host Family ensure guests’ requirements and well being are paramount and set about making their guests’ needs their first priority.
High-quality meals and drinks served to you in a flavoursome all-inclusive enjoyment package. You can expect this at the Premium Activehotel Bergkönig:
- A comprehensive breakfast buffet with an organic and wholemeal corner for your enjoyment and a good start to the day
- In the evening a 6 course meal is served with different options – vegetarian or traditional with tasty Tyrolean dishes
- Daily a fresh and vitamin-packed salad buffet
- Every afternoon coffee and cake and small Stubai snack
- Once a week our Italian buffet with Mediterranean classics and specialities
- Once a week our Seven Summits delicacy – let’s just wait and see
Delicious and healthy:
For all our meals we mostly use products from our own farm or produce from our neighbours in the beautiful Stubai Valley.
Wellness and Spa
pure luxury for peace and recovery
2000 square metres for a maximum of 65 guests. So much space is dedicated to the well-being of the Premium Activehotel Bergkönig guests creating space and privacy for relaxation. You will find 2,000 square metres
- An outdoor infinity salt water pool heated to a pleasant 36° degrees and inviting mountain panorama and glacier view
- An indoor infinity pool (150 square metres, water temperature about 30° degrees) with pleasant fizzy water beds and massage jet
- A large sauna area with panorama bio sauna, Turkish steam bath, Finnish sauna and Kneipp fountain with contrasting baths and sauna garden
- A premium relaxing room with waterbeds, private snuggling booths and rocking beds
- And a mountain alp quiet area with fireside lounge – classy and calm at the same time
modern technology for perfect cardio training
The exclusive Fitness room of Premium Activehotel Bergkönig is packed with everything a sportsman requires for good cardio training. The equipment uses modern technology and a pleasant atmosphere to boost the training effect.
- Techno Gym Jog Forma
- Techno Gym Bike Forma
- Techno Gym Synchro Forma
- Techno Gym Unica Evolution
Beauty & Spa treatments
The comprehensive beauty program in Activehotel Bergkönig is well worth the experience! Practiced hands go to work creating indulgence from head to toe. We recommend you book your required treatments prior to arrival to secure preferred terms and treatments.
Direct booking advantages
- Best price guarantee
- Welcome drink in the hotel lobby
- Early check-in without breakfast surcharge
- Free room upgrade whenever possible
- Free rental mountain bikes
- Home-made bread and Tyrolean mountain bacon on departure
- Specials for returning guests and recommendations
- Special cancellation fees
You can use our the wifi free of charge
Skipass is not included in our daily rates (breakfast/halfboard). You can order the skipass at the reception. But we offer packages including skipasses as well.
The bus stop is just 150m from the hotel. Busses go every 15 minutes to the Stubai Glacier and back. You can use all buses free of charge ( from Mutterberg to Schönberg ).
Skiing, freeriding, sledding or snow-shoe hiking: the Stubai Valley offers numerous winter activities to explore nature, people and their culture. Sporty activity at the Stubai glacier and mountains, hearty hospitality and traditional cuisine promise a varied and exciting skiing holiday in Tyrol.
You can experience ski and snowboarding fun in four ski- ing areas in the Stubai Valley. The glacier skiing area provides boundless ski fun above the clouds while the Elferlift is ideal for individulists. The skiing area Schlick 2000 and the skiing area. Serles are both fovourite destinations for families.
- Family & Kids:
With the mascot B.BIG from the Stubai Glacier and BIG Ron from the ski center Schlick 2000 through the winter. The Stubai Valley has already been awarded the title of TOP Ski Area in the family category by the ADAC Skiguide four times in succession. Family-friendly ski areas, ski schools and accommodation.
- Cross-country skiing
The Stubai Valley offers ideal conditions for all fans of cross-country skiing. It offers a variety of runs (130 kms in total) through magnificent scenery. Neustift offers one of the longest cross- country runs in the Stubai Valley at 27 kilometers long. (The Talloipe)
- Winter walking & toboggan run
Over 80 km cleared winter walks invite you to take a romantic walk through the Stubai Valley. The winter hiking trails can vary greatly in difficulty depending on the actual snow condition. For your safety we sometimes have to close certain winter hiking trails for a temporary period. Please heed the signs and information boards. Eleven tobogganing runs bring action into your holiday. A map of all Stubai toboggan runs is available at all Stubai Tourist offices.
Allgemeine Verfügbarkeit Activehotel Bergkönig
Ponude Zima Activehotel Bergkönig
Gültig od 09.01.2021 do 31.01.2021
Gültig od 09.01.2021 do 31.01.2021
Gültig od 09.01.2021 do 30.01.2021
|s doručkom||93 € do 200 €||79 € do 93 €|
|Polupenzion||108 € do 215 €||94 € do 108 €|
|s doručkom||105 € do 150 €||85 € do 135 €|
|Polupenzion||120 € do 165 €||100 € do 145 €|
Prices are per person and day.
The local tax is additional Euro 2,80 per person and day
Stubai Super Card
The Stubai Super Card is included daily from end of May until mid of October
The single supplement is Euro 25,00 per person and day
*Children reduction (in the room with 2 adults)
- 0 - 4 years: - 100%
- 5 - 9 years: - 65%
- 10 - 14 years: - 40%
- 15 - 18 years: - 30%
In their own room or in the room with just 1 adult children get a reduction of 20%.
We charge Euro 20,00 for dogs per day. We accept only 1 dog per room. Also entrance
in main areas ( like restaurant, spa etc ) is not admitted.
- Standard room without balcony (Doppelzimmer)
- Standard room with balcony (Doppelzimmer)
- Superior Room (Doppelzimmer)
- Junior Suite (Familienzimmer)
- Mountain Suite (Suite)
- Vrste plaćanja
- Bar, EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex